Thursday, April 12, 2012

SOLD!...finally

Almost 5 months ago today, I posted that we put our house on the market so that we could move closer to the 'CITY' i.e. closer to DFW airport.
And FINALLY we are under contract and will be moving at the end of the month!


After months on end of not posting, because let's face it, who want to read about my whining and complaining about not having anything to do because 'projects' would mess up the house that I'm supposed to be diligently keeping 'Show Ready". And who want's to read about all the cool stuff that I didn't buy on my shopping trips, because let's face that one too... who buys stuff for a house that they are selling?

I can't wait to show you our new place, and begin posting  about all the fun projects that I have planned for it. In the meantime I will be packing, enjoying making a HUGE mess while I do it, and start addressing my 'hording' tendencies!


 Here's a sneak peek of the new House Dressing...

Front
Back Yard

10 comments:

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful news!! I've been missing your wonderful posts! Can't wait to see what you do next!

Sue@House Pretty said...

Wow, you've gone from one nice house to another!

NanaDiana said...

Congratulations! How wonderful. I am so glad you sold your house knowing what the market is...what a blessing. Loving your new place already-The back yard is just gorgeous!!! Keep us posted- xo Diana

Designs By Pinky said...

CONGRATS!!!!! That is wonderful news and your new home looks beautiful! We are moving too!!! In fact we have a dumpster in the driveway right now. Then we will get a "POD" so that as I pack, I can put the boxes in there, so the house will be, as you say, show ready! We are building a new home and will be in Sept. I pray to God that this house SELLS. Can't wait to see what you do in your new home!!!!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Wow, that is a fast sale these days. Congrats and love the rock wall in the back of your pretty new house. Can't wait to see how you decorate it.

Linda Chapman said...

Congratulations and welcome BACK!

Red Rose Alley said...

Hello,
I visited your blog today - I saw you on another friend's blog. Your pictures are so pretty and colorful, and you have many creative decorating ideas. I am decorating a room right now, and your blog has given me inspiration. Me and my daughters started a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you and seeing all your wonderful projects. Your blog is filled with beauty. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

arrielle_p said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
real estate ph said...

A lovely home to live with a family. LOVE this look and the design of the house! Beautiful images you have shared in here. Thanks!

Stacy Curran said...

I'm SO happy for you!! Five months isn't bad in this market! Can't wait to see the new place - it looks beautiful form the outside :)
Stacy

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment and I hope you come back soon... Lisa